Thrive Church (Meets at Beckendorf Jr. High)
1. What makes THRIVE different?
Answer» We aren’t trying to be different – we’re just being ourselves. We strive for laughter, creativity, honest relationships and practical messages of hope. We believe that living outside the box is more fun than living in it.
2. Do I have to give money when I show up?
Answer» Nope! Every service we give our regular attenders an opportunity to give in the offering, but it is not required. You’re welcome to come and check us out as long as you want before you think about giving.
3. How long are the services?
Answer» Our services are 60-65 minutes long. We keep it short so you want to keep coming back. We want you to leave wanting more – not wishing it was less. Church should be the best hour of your week!
4. What if I come from a different church background? Answer» That’s great! We are glad you’re here. We welcome anyone from any religious background. Come as you are!
5. What happens when I drop my kids off at ThriveKIDZ?
Answer» Imagine a fun games, friendly -safe adults and even a giant 20ft inflatable slide THRIVE kidz is an exciting place where your kids can discover how to find and follow God in a fun, exciting environment.
6. What denomination is THRIVE?
Answer» THRIVE is a non-denominational church. What does that mean? It just means that we do not align ourselves with any one denomination. We base our beliefs and theology simply and entirely on the Bible.
7. OK, so I'm thinking about visiting THRIVE. What should I expect? Answer» We believe church should be something that you look forward to every Sunday. So here's what you'll experience at THRIVE:
Great live musicFriendly peopleLaughter,Exciting kids programsMessages that make a difference in our livesCasual atmosphere
Reviews for Thrive Church (Meets at Beckendorf Jr. High)+ Add a Review
QR Code for Thrive Church (Meets at Beckendorf Jr. High)
Scan this code with your smart phone to save the contact information for Thrive Church (Meets at Beckendorf Jr. High) to your phone's contacts.