The Fellowship at Cinco Ranch
Who are we?
We are a vibrant and dynamic church of hundreds of people who invest their time, talents and treasures to serve, love, grow and dream. Our people show every day what it means to love God and love others in ways that truly say "you matter to God!" God is good and He is doing great things as we pursue His heart and vision here at The Fellowship at Cinco Ranch.
What are our core values?
Our values are those beliefs that at the core of who we are motivate and inspire us to live out our mission.
- We value our relationship with God, our love for Him and desire to obey Him at all cost!
- We value people, believing that every person is of great worth to God!
- We value personal transformation and life change!
- We value the Bible and treasure the message of hope and salvation it contains!
- We value learning by means of ongoing feedback and evaluation of our structures!
- We value prayer as a lifestyle.
When do we live out our mission, vision and values?
- Daily - as we pray and worship individually
- Sundays - as we worship corporately in our services
- During the week - experiencing biblical community as we gather in small groups
- Regularly - through service projects in the community
- Sunday Morning Worship - 9:00 & 10:50 a.m. in the LIFE Center
- Club 56 - (5th & 6th grade ) meets at 9:00 a.m. in The Loft Worship (2nd floor Student Building)
- Realife Student Ministry (7th-8th grade) meets at 10:50 a.m. in The Loft Worship (2nd floor Student Building)
- Realife Student Ministry (9th-12th grade) meets at 10:50 a.m. in The Loft Worship (2nd floor Student Building)
Reviews for The Fellowship at Cinco Ranch+ Add a Review
QR Code for The Fellowship at Cinco Ranch
Scan this code with your smart phone to save the contact information for The Fellowship at Cinco Ranch to your phone's contacts.